Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Wedding Teleserye Episode 2

This is my list of "The Wedding Teleserye" episode 2. Listed below are the 7-part episodes that I uploaded in my YouTube account and I want to share it with kababayans abroad. I hope you guys like it if you don't have TFC subscription, you can still watch The Wedding by Anne Curtis, Derek Ramsay and Zanjoe Marudo. Enjoy watching below and please take time to subscribe to my channel as well as rate my videos. Thank you.

Episode 2 Part 1


Episode 2 Part 2



Episode 2 Part 3



Episode 2 Part 4



Episode 2 Part 5



Episode 2 Part 6



Episode 2 Part 7



HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY FEEDS BELOW!

No comments:

Advertisement


Subscribe for More Teleserye Episodes and Updates

Enter Email To Subscribe for FREE!:

Delivered by FeedBurner